Today’s organizations, businesses and society as a whole are in the beginning of a big transition. The world is much more connected so everything effects everything else. That means work is moving faster and is much harder to predict. Organizational models created in the industrial age are making it harder for people and companies to succeed. The way we’re working isn’t working anymore and we need to find new ways.
TealCamp is a participant-driven event for learning about and exploring and experiencing new ways of working, organizing and collaborating.
1st day – 11 Nov.
08.30 – 09.30 Welcome & Coffee
09.30 Official Start and Topic Selection and Session Voting
12.45 – 14.00 Lunch
18.40 – 19.10 Wrap up & Closing
19.15 Optional Dinner
20.30 Optional Evening Activity
2nd day – 12 Nov.
09.00 Official Start
12.15 – 13.30 Lunch
17.00 Official Closing
You are all Co-Creators of the Teal camp event – everyone is invited to bring in burning questions or workshop topics and host a session. There are as well two spaces available for moving practices.
There are place for other workshop idea that the one mentioned below You can bring your idea at the unconference where we will plan each day. You can hold your session in German, French or English.
Offered Workshops up to date:
- Introduction to Teal paradigms and aspects
- What is Holacracy? And exercise it with a meeting simulation
- The power of mindful leadership
- Generation Y and 21 century organizational cultures and careers
- How do we make decisions?
- Collaborative Investment
- Co-creation of the Purpose of your business/our working group
- An introduction to Coherence www.enter-coherence.com
- Why TEAL leadership is so essential in the digital age
- Wholeness in organisations – How you love to work
- Problem-solving logic as the basis of inclusive discourse
- Teal and Agile
- Working in the Gift Economy
- Teals organizations: how software can help?
- How to Work, Earn, and Live For Purpose
- A Development Game for Change that includes the change into self-organized team/organizations
- Organizationality Card Game
- Leadership for Transition (LiFT) project and the Collaboratory method
- How can you give a sense of security to you team while shifting to a new organizational paradigm?
- Holacracy <-> Swiss Culture & Values: Enabling or Disabling?
- Dialogue around future of work with research support materials
- Strategic Improvisation – a fascinating mode for future organization
Possible other workshop topics could be:
- how to prepare yourself and others for change
- Self-management – turbo training on skills required for being able to self-manage?? (Could be based on the book “getting things done”)
- A topic on learning organisation from Peter Senge?
- what can holacratic / teal approaches bring to an existing organization? -Change Management: how to go about change from conventional to teal? experiences?
- teal and large corporates – how does it go together (if at all)? –
- An insight into areas of activities: What happens to i.e. HR in a Holacracy?
- compiling a list of arguments and facts even C-suite cannot ignore.
- What is spiral dynamics? And how can it be used in business and leadership New competencies required for the future of leadership learning about concrete examples of companies that work in new ways
- technological trends/ drivers of change that we need to be prepared for (AI, the future of the internet, blockchain et al)
Price & Registration
The event will be financed on a “Pay-What-Feels-Right” basis, combined with a non-refundable registration fee.
>> YOU CAN PAY WITH CASH AND CARD DURING THE EVENT.
The current Average Recommended Contribution (ARC) is: CHF 390 / participant (down from initially CHF 450)
The ticket price includes contributing to and active participation at the sessions on day 1 and 2, coffee-breaks, lunch buffet, all-day coffee/tea & water for both days.
Upon registration a registration fee of CHF 25 applies which is non-refundable in case you will need to cancel at a later stage.
The event is on 2 days: 11 + 12 November. You can hold your session in German, French or English.
Please note: travel, accommodation, dinner on Friday and soft drinks and alcoholic beverages during the event will not be covered by the ARC.
Help us reduce the cost
You can help! This is how you can support us to reduce the ARC per participant and to improve transparency to participants:
- Propose possible sponsors to us! Put us in touch with organizations that you think could be interested in contributing! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register as early as possible so that we get as much visibility as possible early on.
- Invite your friends and people you think might be interested in joining us!
- In case you had registered but then need to cancel after all, please let us know asap.
- Donate! You can also support the event by making a donation.